Greg Morton is a graphic designer, adventure novelist, motivational writer, occasional podcast host, and filmmaker. He is a former child actor, having appeared opposite such Hollywood icons as Kate Jackson, Beverly Garland, Shirley Jones, Martha Smith, and Bruce Boxleitner.
With the support of his amazing parents, Greg enjoyed a normal childhood, graduated from high school and began what would become a twenty year business career managing multi-million dollar operations for some of the country’s top companies. During that time, he honed his skills in leadership development, coaching and mentoring. He has been recognized and awarded for his ability to teach and motivate others.
Greg Morton graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communications, and Magna Cum Laude with a Master of Science in I/O Psychology.
He and his wife Sandra, share their lives happily in a historic 1920s Craftsman Bungalow.
- Appeared in a number of commercial advertisements for such companies as Texas Instruments, McDonald’s, Mattel, Friendly’s Ice Cream and Van de Kamps (1983-1987)
- Appeared with Shirley Jones and Len Cariou in the Emmy nominated, made for television movie There Were Times, Dear (1985)
- Featured in all four seasons of the Emmy Award winning CBS hit Scarecrow and Mrs. King, as Kate Jackson’s youngest son Jamie (1983-1987)
- The Fury of the Bear | Action/Adventure Fiction (2010)
- To Catch a Fox (Sequel to Fury of the Bear) | Action/Adventure Fiction (2011)
- the untitled poems | Poetry (2011)
- Lifting a Foot Forward: A Lesson in Balance | Autobiographical/Memoir (2012)
- A House in a Field of Reeds | Fantasy/Adventure (2012)
- How Tall Are You? | Autobiographical/Memoir (2018)
- Formula:Sport | Sports themed apparel company Formula : Sport
- The Micro-Adventures
- The Morton Podcast! (2012)